Full-Service Management in Upstate South Carolina
Our all-inclusive property management services help rental property owners maximize their return on investment in phenomenal ways. We handle every stage of the care process, from marketing available rentals to collecting monthly rent payments. Our team expertly resolves all maintenance and repair issues reported by our tenants. In an added effort to protect the property values and condition, we perform regular inspections to identify areas in need of care.
We specialize in single-family homes, condominiums and townhouses, but we take on any challenge sent our way by our valued clients. As a result, we have both residential and commercial properties in our roster of managed rentals. Our team goes above and beyond in assessing the needs of our rental properties, and tenants, to maximize revenues across the board. We proudly support our tenants through every rental period to promote lease renewals and keep turnover rates at a minimum. Our clients can contact us anytime to see how we can help optimize their annual rental property revenues.
Fees and Management Services
100% of the First Month’s Rent to place Tenant:
- Pre-Marketing Inspection with detailed photos with recommendations for getting a new tenant in place.
- Marketing and staging of property to find new tenants at the highest rental rate possible. This includes advertising on all major Real Estate Rental Websites, Our Website and MLS (as a last resort). We also hold open houses and show the property to prospective tenants.
- Screening of all tenants which includes Income and Employment Verification, Identity Verification through secure Identity platform, Credit and Criminal Background check, Previous Landlord History, and Verification, Personal References of all tenants over the age of 18.
- Drafting of lease documents and addendums with the collection of funds and security deposit
- 2nd Inspection with detailed photos at Move-in Walk-through with Tenants (this means that we have two sets of photographed evidence for when the tenant moves out to charge back security deposit deductions)
10% to Manage the Property Each Month:
- Collection of Rent Monies and disbursement of funds to Owner. We provide monthly statements and all accounting including 1099 each year.
- Schedule repairs if needed and we will keep you updated with any expenses and gain approval for such repairs. We have a great relationship with many vendors throughout the upstate area.
- File Evictions if needed and be available to represent the owner in court if needed
- Perform 6 months inspections with tenant in place providing detailed photos and written documentation to the owner to ensure they are in line with the lease agreement and taking care of the property. This also ensures that we are finding preventative maintenance issues and taking care of them before a larger problem arises.
- Manage and handle all move-out procedures including charging tenant deductions if needed and bringing the property back up to par to a move-in ready condition.
There are no other hidden fees or service costs unless major renovations to a property are requested to be performed.